Release 0.4.2 (Nov. 4, 2016)¶
- 70-plus issues resolved
- NiFi version 1.0 and HDF version 2.0 support
- Encrypted properties and passwords in configuration files. Refer to “Encrypting Configuration Property Values” in the Encrypting Configuration Properties
- SSL support. SSL between services. Refer to NiFi and SSL
- Feed-chaining context. Context can be passed from dependent feeds. Refer to the Trigger Feed section in NiFi Processor Guide
- Lineage tracking. Schema, feed, and preconditions.
- UI/UX improvements
- CSVSerde support and improved schema discovery for text files
- NiFi Template upgrades
- Procedure for relocating install locations of Kylo and dependencies.