Setup Wizard Deployment Guide¶
Note that you will need a database user with schema create privileges if allowing the setup wizard to create the database. If you prefer to create the “kylo” database yourself and/or create a “kylo” user please refer to Create Kylo Database and User first
Step 1: Run the Setup Wizard¶
If Java 8 is not the system Java choose option #2 on the Java step to download and install Java in the /opt/java/current directory.
- From the /opt/kylo/setup directory
- Offline mode from another directory (using offline setup TAR file)
$ <PathToSetupFolder>/setup/setup-wizard.sh -o
Both -o and -O work.
Follow the directions to install the following:
- MySQL or Postgres scripts into the local database
- Java 8 (If the system Java is 7 or below)
- NiFi and the Kylo dependencies
The Elasticsearch and ActiveMQ services start when the wizard is finished.