Release 0.6.2 (Feb. 7, 2017)¶
- Support for triggering multiple dependent feeds
- Added a flag to allow operations manager to query and display NiFi bulletins on feed failure to help show any logs NiFi generated during that execution back in operations manager
- Fixed NiFi provenance reporting to support manual emptying of flow files which will now fail the job in ops manager
- The Audit Log table in Kylo will now track feed updates
Upgrade Instructions from v0.6.0¶
Build or download the RPM.
- Shut down NiFi:
service nifi stop
- To uninstall the RPM, run:
- Install the new RPM:
rpm –ivh <RPM_FILE>
- Start NiFi: (wait to start)
service nifi start
- Update, using your custom configuration, the configuration files at:
/opt/thinkbig/thinkbig-ui/conf/ /opt/thinkbig/thinkbig-services/conf/ /opt/thinkbig/thinkbig-spark-shell/conf/
A backup of the previous version’s configuration is available from /opt/thinkbig/bkup-config/.
- If using NiFi v0.7 or earlier, modify /opt/thinkbig/thinkbig-services/conf/application.properties by changing spring.profiles.active from nifi-v1 to nifi-v0.
- Start thinkbig apps:
- Ensure the reporting task is configured A ReportingTask is now used for communication between NiFi and Operations Manager. In order to see Jobs and Steps in Ops Manager, you will need to configure this following instructions found here:
Whats coming in 0.7.0?¶
The next release will be oriented to public open-source release and select issues identified by the field for client projects.
The approximate release date is February 13, 2017.