Release 0.7.1 (Mar 13, 2017)¶
- 64 issues resolved
- UI performance. Modules combined in a single page application and many other optimizations.
- Lineage auto-alignment. Correctly aligns feeds, sources, and destinations.
- Wrangle and machine learning. Added over 50 machine learning functions to the data wrangler. The data wrangler now supports over 600 functions!
- Test framework. Initial groundwork for automated integration testing.
- Notable issues resolved:
- Multiple Spark validation and profiler issues resolved
- Login issues when using https
- Race condition on startup of Kylo and Modeshape service
- For a complete list of resolved issues see here: Kylo - Version 0.7.1 Resolved Issues
Upgrade Instructions from v0.7.0¶
Build or download the RPM: http://bit.ly/2mlqhZr
- Uninstall the RPM, run:
- Install the new RPM:
rpm –ivh <RPM_FILE>
- Update the Database:
/opt/kylo/setup/sql/mysql/kylo/0.7.1/update.sh localhost root <password or blank>
- Start kylo apps: